Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Food vendor fee is $200 which includes access to water, electricity, and a booth space. You must still obtain a temp food permit from the city. Please contact email@example.com for temp food permits.
There will be a 3% processing fee charged to all credit cards.
Vendors must supply their own tables,chairs, electric extension cords, LED lights and canopy.
The City of Celina does not assume responsibility for damage or theft of your property.
• All sale and display items must be contained within assigned booth area. No profanity or pornographic materials.
• Splash and Blast is an outdoor event and there are no refunds for inclement weather. In the event the park grounds are deemed unsafe for staff,vendors and/or festival patrons,we reserve the right to cancel the event at our sole discretion and NO
REFUNDS will be given.
• Booth spaces are assigned randomly. Assignments must be adhered to and are not transferable.
• Vendors are responsible for submitting all applicable taxes directly to the proper agent.
• No vendor's vehicles will be allowed into the event area until the event officially closes.
• Vendors must keep their business open for the entire vendor hours.
Checks or money orders should be mailed to:
142 North Ohio Drive
Celina, Texas 75009
Vendor Hours are 5pm-10pm
• Vendors may begin set-up on the day of the event at 12pm.
Food vendors must be in their assigned location no later than 4:00pm. Inspections will begin at 4:00pm.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field