Build community pride and involvement by getting your group together to adopt a City of Celina Street! Volunteering to clean litter provides a visible impact on the environment by preventing pollution and does wonders for the overall beautification of our city and its roadways. This opportunity is open to teams of all kinds: families, clubs, co-workers, and civic organizations. Volunteer and actively participate in keeping Celina with a beautiful Life Connected. community.
What you do:
- Agree to maintain a 1-mile segment of a Celina roadway for a period of one year.
- Conduct 4 quarterly cleanups.
What we do:
- Install signage recognizing your group.
- Provide supplies for the cleanup. (Safety vests, trash pickers, gloves, and trash bags)
- Pick up trash after cleanup events.
SCHEDULE CLEANUP & REQUEST SUPPLIES FORM
Click here to view the MAP of available roadways.
QUESTIONS? Contact Public Works at (972) 382-9886.