- Public Works
- Line Locates
The City of Celina performs utility line locates in the city right-of-way.
- An active ROW or TxDOT permit number is required before you request a City of Celina line locate.
- City of Celina line locates are not part of the One Call Center, "811- Call before you dig" process.
- The City of Celina does not perform line locates on private property.
For Line Locate Requests in the City's ROW:Once an approved ROW and/or TxDOT Permit is obtained.
- The contractor or resident will need to request line locates here
- All City line locates must be completed before any work can begin in the ROW, water easement or sewer easement. The contractor will receive two emails to confirm that their line locate request has been completed.
- A copy of the approved ROW permit and line locate confirmation number shall be kept on site throughout the duration of the project.
- The completed line locate confirmation must be attached to the associated ROW permit.
For Emergency Line Locates
Must be an immediate danger to life, health, or property.
- The contractor or resident will need to request emergency line locates here