Two of the many basic services the City provides are to insure that the buildings in which we live and work are safe and sanitary, and that our neighborhoods are orderly, clean, and free of public nuisances. For those purposes the City has adopted various laws and policies that provide minimum standards to safeguard life, limb, and health in buildings; to extend the longevity and serviceability of buildings; to promote appropriate and compatible land uses in our neighborhoods; and to promote orderly and desirable development over time.
Building Permits Information:
- Building Permits & Inspection Office Address: 112 N Colorado Dr, Celina TX 75009.
- Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 5:30pm, Friday, 7:30am - 11:30am.
- Inspector Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm, inspection cutoff hours 3:30pm daily.
- All building and permit related questions should be directed to our Permits Department @ 972-382-2111.
- As of Feb. 1 2018 all submittals are required to be paperless.
- City of Celina adopted Codes Effective May 1, 2019:
- 2018 - International Codes: IBC, IFC, IRC, IECC, IEBC, IPC, IFGC, IMC, ISPSC, IMPC
- 2020 - National Electric Code
- With Local Amendments
- Link to Building Codes Ordinance - Ordinance No- 2019-09
- Link to Irrigation Ordinance - Ordinance No - 2020-18
- Amendment to Irrigation Ordinance - Ordinance No - 2021-39
Permits Department (R)Phone: 972-382-2111
Permits Department (C)Phone: 972-382-2111
Cruz HernandezBuilding OfficialPhone: 469-813-4044
Zac LoiselleAssistant Building Official
Ed FisherPlans ExaminerPhone: 469-813-4055
Chris DokterPlan ExaminerPhone: 972-382-6813
Judy CarlstromPlans ExaminerPhone: 469-813-4056