2020 City of Celina Cajun Fest
April 18th, 2020 in Celina’s Historic Downtown Square, from 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
This free-admission festival features a massive crawfish boil, great music, an alligator show, and fabulous shopping! Laissez les bons temps rouler - Let the good times roll with rocking Zydeco and Cajun bands including Grammy award-winner Wayne Toups!. So, if you want to hear some great deep-rooted Cajun music, this is the place to be!
The Cajun Crawfish Company will be joining us this year to provide some AMAZING crawfish plates!
*NEW THIS YEAR* We encourage festival-goers to buy their plates of crawfish online in advance to guarantee availability. Plus, we will have a fast-pass at the event with a dedicated line for online purchases.
To purchase your presale crawfish plates, visit crawfishtix.com
- Gator Country - Live Gator Shows!
- Matthew Bell
- Dr. Zog
- Frank Foster
- Wayne Toups @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
To help ensure everyone enjoys Cajun Fest to it's fullest, we kindly ask all festival goers to adhere to the following rules:
- Celina Cajun Fest reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating the facility, local, state or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive by festival management.
- In the interest of public safety, please help us out by not bringing coolers, large backs, backpacks, food, drinks, contraband, weapons, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, laser pointers, aerial drones or Frisbees.
- Persons entering the Celina Cajun Fest site grant the City of Celina and Celina Main Street permission to use his or her name and likeness for any event-related publicity or advertising purposes.
- Persons entering the site may be subject to search for any prohibited items.
- Pets are allowed, however, they must be on a leash at all times. The City of Celina requires pet owners to clean up after their pets – we greatly appreciate your cooperation.
- Unauthorized sales, solicitations and distributions are prohibited.
- Visitors are prohibited from bringing food and beverages onto the festival grounds. This includes, but is not limited to, beer and wine. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>