- Library users must register for a Celina Public Library card in order to check out materials from the Library
- A government-issued picture ID (usually a driver’s license) is required in order to obtain a library card.
- Applicants under the age of eighteen must have a parent or legal guardian complete and sign the library card registration form in person.
- A maximum of 15 items may be checked out per card, with the exception of DVDs
- A maximum of four DVDs may be checked out per card.
Any Texas resident may apply for a Celina Public Library card.
To apply for a library card please click here
and fill out an application!