A Note from the Chief
I would like to thank you for coming to the Celina Fire Department
website. Here you should be able to find whatever you need to learn
more about us. This includes citizens that live here in Celina,
contractors that are working in Celina, or anyone interested in becoming
a member of this fine department.
Our fire department is one of both old tradition and new technology.
We consider each other family and are proud to serve the citizens of
Celina. Below you will see some of the values that we hold ourselves
and each other to on a daily basis.
We would love for you to come by the fire station and visit. Or if you have any questions for me, please call at 972.382.2653 between 8-5, Monday through Friday.
* TO OUR COMMUNITY
• The lives of our members and customers are our highest priority.
• We strive to be fiscally responsible in all we do.
• We will strive to earn the respect of our community by providing
the best possible service based upon concern, compassion and
professionalism in all endeavors.
* TO OUR ORGANIZATION
• We work as a team to accomplish the Department and City’s mission
and goals through open communication, cooperation and recognition of
• We encourage and promote pride, loyalty and a sense of ownership in our department and our community.
* TO EACH OTHER
• We are committed to openness and honesty in all situations.
value each member of the department and treat their diverse
contributions with dignity, fairness and respect.
• We are accountable to those we serve and each other.